Friday 21 October 2011

Proper introductions

have made this blog because i have thoughts.
Thoughts no one seems to really care about but i enjoy thinking them so i thought someone out there might enjoy hearing them :)
this is not a blog where you will learn somthing you didn't  already know but you may hear it in such a way that gives you a new perspective on something you thought you had a solid opinion on.

this will be a blog of a girl wallowing though her hight school experience as fast as possible while learning how to deal with people and their personalitys.
High school is on no way fun for me i am mernly there for my 30 credits and leaving asap.
but no before i made a few discoverys of my own and how the other side lives (meaning the popular crowd)
i will take you with me throught the halls of my school and show youb the average high school as i see it
The right way, plain simplejust the way it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment